Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Surprise

I was going to do a post on all sorts of current affairs but quite frankly that's not what this blog is about.

It's about me.

And tonight you get to see what few -even those who have lived with me- never do; what I get up to in the wee hours of the morning when you are all tucked up in bed.

Be afraid be very afraid.


Why my mouth is open I don't know but it sure looks strange.


Well, what can I say I'm amused. Thats the important thing.

Would you like to see grumpy clown?? No....too bad.


And now happy clown.


Man you guys are lucky!!

5 comments:

  1. Well...what to say...when I'm up early in the morning I read...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only person in the world who used their makeup to transform themselves in the middle of the night out of boredom.

    I was a warrior princess the other day. It ruled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha O is for Awesome.

    yea I can't help it, the number of times my family has come home or gotten up in the middle of the night to discover me like this....

    also I still play dress up, last month my flatmates caught me wearing a performance gown, floor length, princess line with a gold over jacket with a train - just a little over dressed for the am

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there some context that i missed out on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not at all. No hidden meaning or amusing back story. It's a moment in and of it's self.

    I am totally not a mental patient nor "limited in IQ"

    A girls gotta have fun somehow :)

    ReplyDelete