Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hump Day Help: Something to look forward to.

Some of you may remember my first post (and for those of you who don't, it's here ) and you may recall some strange ramblings about future agony aunt type posts.

Well I have decided to do it. Mostly because I thought of a title and it would be a real shame to waste it.

So as of this coming Wednesday I will be solving* all your problems on a regular post called "Hump Day Help".

Questions can be serious or ridiculous.

Serious problems will be addressed seriously, all ridiculous ones....well I don't need to say it, do I?

They can be about anything. Love, sex and money or how to remove eyeliner from carpet (trust me, I got that one covered).

All will be treated confidentially, I will not publish your name or details that could identify you.

So if you want some genuine advice or would like to ask a silly or even fictitious question you can direct message me on Twitter , email applecheekedgirl@mail.com or leave an anonymous comment on this blog.

In the highly likely event that I don't get any problems I will steal them from the internet at large.


*please note, that while I will offer genuine advice on genuine problems, I cannot actually solve anything for you. This really is for entertainment. I have no qualifications of any sort and I expect you to use at least one braincell to determine whether my opinion is useful or not. 

5 comments:

  1. Tee hee, future promos will be titled "Coming this Hump Day"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea...and I can't wait to see what is coming this hump day...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you're fast! I was gone for two minutes and already you've commented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secretly, I have assimilated with all computers in preparation for AI's takeover of the world...or I'm a technopath...or I have no life and have to be constantly jacked in...take your pick. ;o)

    ReplyDelete