Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Angry Bunnies

After a week of assignments I'm feeling a little grumpy.





Yes. yes I brought this on myself, I could have done all of them much earlier but I believe in prioritisation. Which means things aren't a priority until they need to be done. (NB future employers work is always a priority - this stuff is just personal.)

However, I do believe my mood could be helped if other people weren't so unashamedly dumb.


I blame NCEA - here are my top three peeves of this week:

1.)The girl in my PR class who, instead of presenting her own ideas on a marketing plan, simply showed us the promotional material for a well known music festival. Now either she is genius and the only person who understood the task or.... I think the random guy next me described her best when he used the phrase "an empty vessel makes the loudest noise".

2.) The next presentation was better, however the student had put a word in she couldn't pronounce. Smart...the word you ask "picturesque".

3.) Off to another class where the tutor wrote on the board "to thine self be true". To me this is pretty much self explanatory, even if you're not a Shakespeare fan. But for the moron behind me, not so much. Seriously? Seriously!

I know I'm overtired but give me something to work with people.
I'm not a vegan but if you don't shut up I'm going to ram this carrot somewhere painful.

* There is a prize for anyone who spots the errors.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I blame NCEA for producing more uneducated children with bad habits. It is shocking - oh and please don't shove that carrot anywhere near me please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is one of them that you put a fullstop after the first yes and the next didn't have a capital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retraction: The "empty vessel" is not stupid, she was very quick to understand my marketing strategy today and looked irritated and ashamed of the other who fail to grasp some fairly simple concepts without someone holding their hands.

    I apologise.

    ReplyDelete