Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's my network and I'll channel surf if I want

Lately I have been, and will continue with, publishing random posts. As I outlined in A Dancing Star is Born  I will write about anything that takes my attention.

Essentially - this is my show and I'll do what I like. Well actually the variety makes it more like a channel or network (newspaper would be a better metaphor considering my trade but I think you get the picture).

What's new is the increased frequency (sorry Facebook buddies) the quality may drop a little but I'm sure the sheer quantity will make up for it - hey it works for Stuff.co.nz.

Now you can look forward to all sorts of ramblings. I generally don't like to promise things (because sometimes an idea is only exciting for about 32.5 seconds and that's not nearly enough time to write post in) but so far, writing a list of possibilities has kept me some what on track. So here's my issues of the moment which have a 30% chance of playing a leading role in the next 3 months:

Review (rant) of John Key's Hard Talk  interview
More Hump Day Help
My thoughts on breakfast (the meal not the show)
The budget 
Gratitude 
List of things that irritate me about stuff.co.nz

Oh and while I'm on the keeping my word bandwagon, here's that angry kitten I promised:

What's that you say? Not angry enough, well don't let fur and fluff fool you......
Still a bit cute really.....

Ouch!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some of these interesting topics...no rush though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd rather your thoughts on breakfast the show than the meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought long a hard about this and just for you, should a post on breakfast materialise, it will now be a comparison of Breakfast the show and breakfast the meal.

    *spoiler

    They are both served in the morning
    I rarely attend either
    and their contents often turn my stomach

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete